Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Reviews Are Coming In

"I really enjoyed it FOUR times but that may be because my library is full of biographies. People interest me so your novel was written for me. However it is an easy read about the life of someone out there who really is no different than many of us but has the courage to yell from the rooftops 'hey this is me!
A lovely story of a young girl who struggled, a young woman who struggled and a grown adult who said 'enough of the struggle, I AM! Not too many words here, but when your heart is full of admiration for the writer, there are not too many words required."
          Alan Solomon, Co-Author of "The Mango Tree Cafe, Loi Kroh Road" - Beijing, China

1 comment:

  1. "The Mango Tree Cafe,Loi Kroh Road" is one of the few great books that I have read. It is a must read book.

    ReplyDelete